GET CREATIVE, LEARN A NEW CRAFT, OR MAKE SOMETHING TRULY ONE-OF-A-KIND
The Makery of Fort Scott, Kansas....
- brings the craft class to your home,
- organization, or business
- provides materials, guidance, and
- clean-up for a stress-free, creative experience
- offers fun, crafty projects for all ages
- teaches needlework and hand sewing skills
- sells sewing and embroidery kits and patterns
HOW CAN I BE A MAKER?
Do you own a gift or fabric shop? Manage a cafe? Want to have some friends over to do something different?
I offer a variety of hand stitching and crafting classes.
- host a home craft party
- have a class in your shop
- bring activities to your residential facility
- organize a “stitch and sip” event in a local
- cafe or winery
- add a workshop to your craft fair
BOOK A CLASS -
Just email me and I'll give you my phone number. Let's talk!
When we talk we'll work out the location, group size, and fees.
I am happy to lead classes in the Fort Scott area, and the following counties in southeastern Kansas: Bourbon, Crawford, Miami, Linn, Johnson and these towns in Missouri: Nevada and Lamar and parts of Jackson county.
FEE STRUCTURE -
for home parties or craft group gathering: $12 per person per hour (usually includes materials)
for shops: varies depending on your existing policies
for residential facilities and health care organizations: $50 for one session up to two hours plus materials/ $80 plus materials for a project that requires two sessions to complete
craft fair workshops: depends on whether fees are paid by participants or the organizers
CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS:
UPCYCLED SWEATER DOLL
WOOL FELT NEEDLEBOOK
MINI HOOP BROOCH
POM POM FLOWERS
HOOP WEAVING/ DREAM CATCHER
JAPANESE BORO SMALL ART QUILT